- Size (Mass +/-1g): 34T (31g), 36T (38g), 38T (44g), 50T (118g), 52T (133g)
- Color: Black, Grey (inner ring in black only)
- Compatibility: Shimano Dura-Ace 7950, Ultegra 6750, Shimano 105- 5750, Tiagra 4650, FSA, Praxis, Rotor 3D & 3D+, S-works and many more 5 bolt cranks. Also fits Sram Force and Red but NOT compatible with Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt (Force22, Red22). Compatible with Di2. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible.
- BOLTS: For Outer chainring please order "Long bolts" from us OR our Bolt Covers
Changing Inner chainring only? use original bolts
- Material & Finish: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- IMPORTANT: If you currently use 53/39T chainrings you have 130BCD cranks (not 110bcd). In this case please look at our 130BCD chainrings as you will not be able to use anything smaller than 53/39T.
*Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39T
*If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more "adjustments" of front dérailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front dérailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings - this is how Shimano and Sram designed them.
* Absolute Black always recommends using a new chain when fitting new chainrings.