|Black Matt L|
|8800020-110-L||$549.95||Out of stock|
|Black Matt M|
|8800020-110-M||$549.95||Out of stock|
|Black Matt S|
|8800020-110-S||$549.95||Out of stock|
|Black Matt XL|
|8800020-110-XL||$549.95||Out of stock|
|Black Matt XS|
|8800020-110-XS||$549.95||Out of stock|
Lightweight and strong, the Missile Tech helmet has been designed specifically for downhill riding. Featuring 22 openings for maximum airflow and ventilation, the Missile Tech helmet is MIPS-equipped for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries, such as concussion. Other design features include Emergency Release System (ERS) padding for quick and safe extraction in the event of an emergency, the patented visor release system, a removable air vent on the chin for enhanced airflow and easy cleaning, hydration kit compatibility, a D ring closure for security and a removable and washable anti-bacterial lining with polygiene, which is integrated into the fabric to combat odors.
• Additional thicker cheek pads are available for a tighter fit.
• 22 vents for maximum airflow and ventilation.
• Removable air vent on the chin for additional airflow.
• Removable air filter on mouth opening for easy cleaning.
• Vented chin strap for additional airflow when riding.
• Wide aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles.
• ERS system for quick and safe extraction in emergency situations.
• D ring closure for a secure closure.
• Hydration kit compatible.
• Weight of the Missile Tech is 990g for a medium.
• Outer shell is constructed using a blend of carbon and fiberglass for strength and lightness.
• Smooth profile is streamlined and free of any external features that might act as a load point in an impact.
• Surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer to protect the rider's head.
• MIPS for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries.
• Unique, patented visor release system, which ensures the mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain, yet provides the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detaches from the helmet in a significant impact.
• The Missile Tech is available in two outer shell sizes and three EPS sizes to allow riders to get the fit correct for them.