Sailors would tattoo the term “hold fast” on their fingers in hope that it would prevent their hands from slipping on lines, especially when when working aloft in foul weather. We believe our grips have the same magical powers and will help you ride out any storm that you may encounter. The combination of the super soft compound and the honeycomb pattern provides loads of grips in dry and wet conditions. The extra width allows you to move your hands around and keeps the clamp away from your thumb. The hard plastic bar ends are very durable and the unique asymmetric clamps combined with a slight taper on the inside keeps the grips securely in place on your bars. The Hold Fast grips are reasonably thin and feel great with or without gloves.
- new super soft compound with gummy feel
- durable and soft at the same time.
- new black on black stealth clamp design
- new color
- super soft rubber compound
- one clamp lock-on racing grips from NS
- the longest single clamp grips on the planet
- lightweight and super strong honeycomb pattern
- integrated hard plastic bar-ends for extra durability
- reasonably thin - they feel great with or without gloves
- single inboard clamp design with rounded smooth edges
- carbon bar compatible