Fox Transfer dropper post
The award-winning Transfer seatpost now available with a 175 mm drop option and a new Race Face lever choice. The Transfer continues our excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
The FOX lever options include a lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains and an above-the-bar design for 2x/3x drivetrains. The Race Face 1x design features a larger lever that pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and reduced force. It also offers two mounting positions and is MatchMaker 1x compatible.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Three remote options
- FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm), 7in (175 mm)
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Drop Options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm), 7in (175 mm)
- Cable Route Options: Internal or external
- Upper Post Finish: Kashima Coat